Pacific Dustless Blasting Inc is the perfect solution for medium to large scale projects requiring shot blasting.
PDB's shot blasting equipment bank consists of numerous types of equipment. We have one of highest production rates in western canada enabling PDB to complete any shot blasting job possible. We run 8 inch electric blasters, 16 inch diesel ride on units and 30 inch electric blasters.
PDB shot blasting is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly method for preparing concrete and steel surfaces. Our labor and time-saving process strips, cleans and profiles simultaneously.
We leave the surface immediately ready for the application of coatings or overlays—eliminating drying time and costly disposal procedures associated with other surface preparation methods.
Shot blasting is the preferred method of surface preparation, recommended by most coating manufacturers. It produces excellent bonding characteristics that promote maximum floor life and reduced coating failure.
What can shot blasting be used for?
- Clean and prepare surfaces such as steel, concrete and asphalt.
- Remove top layers like paint and epoxy.
- Remove markings & rubber from highways, runways, industrial floors and more.
- Improve skid resistance on surfaces such as sidewalks, bike paths, roads and runways.
- Concrete floor coatings removal (up to 1/4" concrete removal)
- Concrete floor cleaning
- Mastic Removal Texturing
- Epoxy Removal
- Sealer Removal
- Profiling Concrete
- Etching Concrete
- Line Removal
- Membrane removal
- Rubber build-up removal
- Steel deck cleaning
- Parking deck membrane removal
- Elastomeric removal
Call 778-903-3227 for a free estimate.